Friday

I'm in an Italian mood!

Hi there!
I know I haven't posted anything in a while...Been pretty busy!
Here is an old tv ad featuring a funny Italian guy!
By the way, let me explain why i'm in an Italian mood. It's just that i've been teaching "French as a foreign language" at university this summer & many of my students came from Italy & they were all very nice & funny (as well as those coming from other parts of the world, of course!!) So here i am, pining over the "loss" of my students. But i've got over it now & i'm soon to teach at the university of London, i.e to brand new British students! So, gotta go back to my stressful packing (i have to move out in less than a week) & PhD conference paper writing (that i'd ideally love to finish before leaving...) & to tears-inducing friend-gathering-for-a-last-goodbye event!
Enjoy the video (in French, though I think it was originally "imported" from Germany)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oui, j'ai vu cette pub, il y a un moment. Je ne m'en souvenais plus très bien. Elle est très mignonne, En plus, j'adore le Capuccino. :-) Ha les italiens "sigh" lol thanks

K-ja said...

Hej sweets,
yeah we had that ad a couple of years ago. :-)
Hope you are doing good in London? Everything's alright? And were you able to finish your PhD paper before you had to leave?

Big hug from Köln,

Katja

Search This Blog