Saturday

Confessions??

Rousseau, De quincey? No, don't worry, I'm not pretending or even aiming to compare myself with any of these great writers...
"Confessions" is just a title I chose, maybe ironically, for something which is supposed to be "intimate" i.e. a blog, a diary, but which is now generally becoming less and less so, developed as it is by anyone, and mostly by politicians, whose goal we can imagine is not to reveal their intimate life, but rather a political device...
So, who am I, a tiny minutie grain of sand, adding up to that immense realm of web-blogging?
Anyway, let's assume our tininess...
Let's throw words at whoever wants to hear - or rather read - them... Or let's throw them to that self-reflecting screen (narcissistic fashion?)...
Who cares?

3 comments:

K-ja said...

I forgot to tell ya that I bought a pink toilet brush at IKEA yesterday.... just to shock my roomie... AM I nice?
Sorry I just ruined your entry with my colloquial language... ya know American English just can't be compared tothe lovely :-) British English

Letty said...

Hee hee, I recognize you there! At least, your toilets can be a funny place, and not that boring as those places usually are!

K-ja said...

yes, I just named her SILKE!

Search This Blog