Sunday

Unwittingly trendy

Hee hee, let me introduce you to Felix the leo (yep, that's his name, and don't laugh at me for being all dotty, this name was actually given to him quite officially by the company selling them. I'm not lying)
It's been part of my menagerie for a couple of years now, I think I bought it in Scotland, I just can't resist cutsey things, let alone fluffy animal-themed things. I realize this number is quite on trend right now, and the poor thing luckily doesn't even know about it, otherwise he wouldn't put up with being tucked away in books.
Ok, now I'm rambling.


1 comment:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I can't believe that woman in France would lie about that! That is terrible. I'm so sorry that that happened to your mom too. Its insane that we are still dealing with these problems and that people think they can use their race as a weapon. Thank you so much for your comment, it meant so much to me.

Search This Blog